Lodge a Complaint

 Defense Pensioners may lodge a complaint here:
Lodge a Complaint

Lodge a Public Grievance complaint

Lodge a complaint with CVC

Complaint Format for lodging complaint with NHRC (National Human Right Commission)

Lodge a complaint or II Appeal under RTI Act to CIC

Grievance Redress Format

1. If you have any grievance in pension matters you may take it up with your Head of Office, the pension sanctioning authority or the pension disbursing authority, as the case may be.
2. If considered necessary, you may also approach the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare, Lok Nayak Bhawan (3rd Floor), Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, which is the nodal Department for looking into the grievances and problems of pensioners or Secretary (PG), Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001.
3. For prompt attention, all your correspondence should contain the following essential details, so that past records can be easily linked,

(a) Name
(b) Full address
(c) Office from which retired (name of the office may be indicated in full)
(d) Post held at the time of retirement (and scale of pay)
(e) If pension has been sanctioned , quantum may be specified.
(i) The particulars of Accounts Officer which issued the PPO.
(ii) The particulars of Pension Disbursing Authority.
(iii) PPO number / or a photocopy of the PPO.
(iv) Give reference of Representations/correspondence made with your department so far & of the reply if any received (better attach Xerox copies)
(v) Your representation in brief and short (in less than 4000 characters or 150 to 200 words only)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s