It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it so we should make it free for everyone.
Your reward is when someone through your word of mouth benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyones’ concern.they should be because we all have them. Moreover may lead to cancer. “Cancer is never the first illness” Chiu Nan points out. Usually there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It’s a matter of big or small many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious you feel pain in the liver area.
So if you think you have gallstones Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally. The treatment is also good for those with=
a weak liver because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1. For the first five days take four glasses apple juice every day or eat four or five apples whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days eat normally.
2. On the sixth day take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
P.S: 1 cup = 250ml 1/2 cup lemon juice = 3 lemons (approx.)
The next morning you will find green stones in your stools. “Usually they float” Chiu Nan notes.”You might want to count them. I have had people
who passed 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”
“Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones you still might have some stones.It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up every now and then.
Thanks: Dr Lai Chiu-Nan